O delicate lotus flower
I had one of my more embarrassing encounters with a handyman yesterday.First, I was still in my bathrobe at 10 am.
Second, I was cooking sausage for my down home delectable sausage dip. The house reeked of pork products.
Third, he was coming to fix my toilet for the third time.
Now, it was this last that was mortifying. I don't mean clogs or something so crass. I've broken the flushing mechanism several times in my wee half bathroom. It's a really tough flusher, so you have to press down rather firmly. I apparently am such a beast that my "firm" means snapping the bar connecting the flusher to the mechanism in half. Several times.
When I answered the door to the nice handyman, he laughed and said, "I brought a metal piece this time, Mizz Meg. We'll see what kind of damage you can do to this one!" We both laughed, but I had this image of how he must imagine me: opening cabinets but inadvertantly ripping the doors off their hinges with my manly manly death grip.
I am a breaker of plumbling. Fear my wrath.


6 Comments:
The next time I need a jar opened, I'm handing it to you and your manly death grip. Love it.
In your honor I will stay in my jammies until 10:00 today. The things I do for the people I like. (What can I say, I'm a giver.)
One of the first adjectives that I think of when someone mentions you is "STRONG." It works on a lot of levels, but physical strength has been a part of it.
....I hope that came out as a compliment.
Praise jebus! I tried to comment on this earlier but I got an X where the word verification was supposed to be.
I think that your brute strength is enhanced by the tempting aroma of pork products wafting around your apartment. That's the hotness.
You had me laughing hysterically from the beginning of this post. Your brute strength is that awesome! hahahaha! I love it! Thank you for making my day!
She has man hands!
haha.
First, I freaking hate goddamn blogger beta.
Megan--I swear to all that's holy I'm not some sort of professional body builder. SWEAR!
GSR--Shucks, fella...
MG!--I cannot comment on what role pork played, but certainly there was involvement.
MA-0Most welcome!!
Chimmy--I DO NOT!!!!
Claven--Never speak of this again. Promise me.
Post a Comment
<< Home