Let the healing begin
Dateline: GeorgiaMega F. Rita today made the bold decision to shave her legs for the first time since the Thanksgiving incident which ended her relationship which He Who Must Not Be Named, also known as "the fucktard."
The move inspired heated responses from various parts of her body. Core muscles and gluteals were quoted declaring, "about damn time! can we go back to the gym now, you bonbon-stuffing slug?" Meg's hair sighed, "Hooray for grooming, woman! Can we get some attention, now, please?" Toenails were overheard grumbling that "no one takes care of us anymore. Just because it's winter doesn't mean we don't need love."
The legs, however, were less pleased with the development. Representatives for the legs offered up a short statement for reporters:
"The legs feel betrayed. Dr. Rita has certainly gone a week without grooming them before--I mean, she's not a complete hairy beast--but this considerable stretch of fuzzy time was perceived by my clients as a verbal agreement that the shaving was over. For good. They are cold, they feel burned, and they want nothing more to do with an individual named Daisy."
There was no comment from the legs themselves, who were seen shivering in down parkas and frantically dumping Cetaphil over their heads.


9 Comments:
Indeed, you leggy woman you.
I would love to have longs legs.
Thank you, short family.
And this is why I love reading you. Brilliant.
(And thanks for reminding me to shave! My toenails, however, look their pearly pink usual selves. After all, this IS SoCal!)
Shanonymous said:
This could be the start of a cool new reality TV show, with the premise of not grooming for an extended period for a wad o' cash, all in front of the eyes of the American public. We would decry it, but we wouldn't be able to turn away...
MA--That picture is not me. I'm not typically found pantsless in a meadow. Itchy.
Megan--Winter is the time to let yourself go, if ever. So many concealing layers!
Sha--As long as I'm not the one talking to america about my exfoliation, it could work!
The legs will soon issue a statement demanding microfibre tights and high end lotion, I'm sure.
I know that the picture isn't you, Megarita, but I know how long your legs, kiddo. It's just not fair!
*stomp, stomp*
I totally thought those were your legs. Cracklin Rosie, MG! and I all three seriously considered those legs, and to a person we could not rule out the possibility that they were yours.
Yeah, I definitely thought they could be yours. Why aren't you pantsless in a meadow more often? The itch isn't that bad.
JB--I'm not typically a tights gal, but if they're the cute ones in the Saks ad., I think we can work out a deal!
MA--Yeah, but it's a trade off since I'm a total bitch. :)
GSR--I love the image of you all debating this. Flattering!! (For future reference, I don't think I gleam quite as muh as this girl does.)
MG!--We need to compare our meadow experiences. I've definitely had some unfortunate grass stains and bug interference. Hahaahah TMI!!
Post a Comment
<< Home