The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

This kid cured my headachy Sunday


with the healing power of laughter.

5 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger mysterygirl! said...

HA! There's little I like better than a good body paintin'.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger kris said...

Mystery, seriously? Even on a 10 year old? Because I think Chris Hansen might be waiting in your kitchen. ;)

Sometimes I wish people did this at work, so we could awkwardly compare painted chests at the water cooler. And misspellings. Because you just know there would be some of them.

I heart you, Redskinz.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

I'll give him an A in spirit but a D in handwriting.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

MG!--It's the face he's making and his posture that got me. The green's just a bonus.

Kris--Painting is not my kind of fan-dom, but ok...

JB--Yeah, I'm not sure whether to blame the parents?

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Reya Mellicker said...

I think this kid IS your headachy Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home