The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A little funny













As you can imagine, there's a lot of hunting going on around these parts this fall.

I saw a fellow hoofing it down a street near me in his camouflage coveralls, and I suddenly had the thought, "he's wearing a onesie! That man is wearing a onesie!"

This idea has sustained me throughout the day.

7 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger m.a. said...

Hahahaha. Onesies! I love that.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger mysterygirl! said...

Teehee! Just NEVER say that out loud. :)

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Claven said...

I had Thanksgiving at a table with a ten year-old resident of Marin County who was a hunter. This would be the equivalent of meeting a prep school hunter from Greenwich, CT.

At least the local bay area NASCAR track is located out by those wine swilling savages in Sonoma.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

MA--It brings me pleasure even now.

MG!--Indeed, these men are frequently armed.

Claven--Well I know it; hermano and I got stuck in that Nascar traffic en route to swilling.

Chimmy--No clue what you're talking about, but that's pretty damn funny.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

For a moment, I thought it was hunting gear for babies, and that made me even happier.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Grad School Reject said...

I've got Chimmy's back on "Venture Brothers." If you liked the cartoon version of The Tick, and if you ever feel nostalgic for the old cartoons like Jonny Quest and/or He-Man, Venture Brothers is the cartoon for you.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Claven said...

Yeah, I've already recommended Venture Brothers. But Noooooo, someone doesn't want cable. The newest season has been tits on a stick awesome too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home