If only to defuse the beard situation . . .
My governor (I want to say THE governor, since he sure as hell isn't mine) just told Georgians to "pray for rain."There isn't a brown lawn in Atlanta, and there are a lot of shiny, clean cars driving the streets in midtown. I'm thinking the Almighty might be step two after intense conservation. Like not washing your f'ing land barge every week and maybe, just maybe, letting the lawn go this year. You know, so we can BATHE into next year.
Hoping for some serious smiting on this one, a la Book 6 of Paradise Lost.
Labels: Sonny needs a swift kick in the posterior by an enraged deity


6 Comments:
Yeah, they're taking lessons from Arizona, which has long had glittering green golf courses . . .in the desert.
How about saving that one for a famine? The almighty is likely more concerned with the outcome of a certain sporting event right now.
Prayer? Give me a break. What Georgia needs are a truckload of divining rods. That it'll solve the problem toot sweet.
Mmmm... sacrilicious.
Hahaha, I just saw that commercial too (I live in midtown). At least I know that I'm doing my part as I haven't washed my car in about 2 months...(although the draught isn't #1 on my list of reasons why not...at least my laziness now serves some greater purpose!).
JB--It's true! We're no where near the madness of desert states, but we're getting there. The desert, I mean.
Claven--Awesome. I do hate to bother The Almighty unless the Dawgs are playing.
Chimmy--I don't think the water is hiding, sadly.
66--For sure. Totally waiting for an inexplicable lightning strike.
Nicole--It's a doozy, right? And good for you not washing your car!
Post a Comment
<< Home