The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Monday, September 17, 2007

vive la resistance

I always have excellent moments with my personal trainers, and I'm happy to announce a new entry from my glorious chiropractor.

Joining the ranks of "you're very symmetrical" and "your hips are . . . hyperflexible" is:

"Your left hip is resisting me."

(Followed quickly and quietly by Megarita's sotto voce response, "Naughty, naughty hip! You will be punished!" and by silent chortling.)

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger m.a. said...

There's one for the porn that you'll never write. *chuckle, chuckle*.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

English professors must write the best Penthouse forum letters.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

MA--that's why it was so great. And why I'm so shallow.

Chimmy--At least grammatically, sure!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

Your left hip is just engaging in the dance of seduction. It knows that if it resists, it will be all the more tantalizing.

Your right hip, on the other hand, is apparently a big ole' whore.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Claven said...

Yooordan raises a good point. I need to start looking for women who have whore hips.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

JB--And it explains why I'm such a goddamn tease.

Claven--Or just include "resistance" on your list of things to check for?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Grad School Reject said...

According to Shakira - your hips don' lie. I'm not sure what that means here, but I am sure it is in some way relevant.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

They come runnin' just as fast as they can
The chiros go crazy 'bout a whore-hipped girl


Dammit. Doesn't rhyme. Well, you come up with a word that rhymes with girl.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Megan said...

You should totally write porn for the people who think these thoughts but don't usually discuss them. Love it.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

GSR--there must be a record of number of Shakira references one man can make.

66--You are a poet. Don't let nobody tell you differently!

Megan--My life is basically my silent wish that whatever I was just thinking wasn't actually verbalized.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

I think my trainer has a crush on me which is totally...I dunno..skeeving me out, because 1) he is much younger; 2) he's married; and 3) if I didn't know he was married, I would swear he's gay. It doesn't help when he announced to me tonight that he is "totally into fashion." Oh. Really.

I have got to buy some black vodka. How are ya, Mega and happy birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home