A Meme from Cube
A- Available or Single? Pretty single these days.B- Best Friend: thankfully I have a few. They are well paid.
C- Cake or Pie: Yellow cake or anything-but-apple pie. Omnivorous, but choosy!
D- Drink of Choice: Vodka tonic or coffee, although it's mostly water.
E- Essential Item: Beloved car, iPod, mascara
F- Favorite Color: Right now I'm in an orange place. Usually blue or purple.
G- Gummi Bears or
H- Hometown: Suburban NY and/or South Georgia
I- Indulgence: Shoes and music
J- January or February: February.
K- Kids: Not yet.
L- Life is incomplete without: Loving and being loved. And good books.
M- Marriage Date: TBA
N- Number of Siblings: One. The good kid.
O- Oranges or Apples?
P- Phobias/Fears. I'm not a fan of things that are the wrong size or disproportionate. This results in a mild fear of mascots, clowns, and other masked people who seek inappropriate intimacies.
Q- Favorite Quote: Today? A little Wilde: "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
R- Reasons to smile: Nearly everything! I am in a constant state of amusement or bemusement. The world is an absurd place.
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: GSR, MA, MG! Let me know if you’ve already played.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm painfully shy.
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Megasaurus Regina
W- Worst HabitS: Shopping, social smoking, social drinking, seriously loud laugh usually used in response dirty jokes . . . Classy, table of one . . .
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? X-ray?
Y- Your Favorite Foods. Today? Slow roasted pork and mashed potatoes. Or avocadoes. Or peaches.
Z- Zodiac: Libra
Labels: Alphabetizing, Caring, Sharing


10 Comments:
This results in a mild fear of [...] other masked people who seek inappropriate intimacies.
HA! I love it. Sorry, Zorro, you're going to have to take two steps back.
P- Phobias/Fears. I'm not a fan of things that are the wrong size or disproportionate. This results in a mild fear of mascots, clowns, and other masked people who seek inappropriate intimacies.
...so my plan to get you one of the R.O.U.S. for Christmas should be scrapped?
I can't wait to do this! Woot!
This is a great mental exercise to get the blog wheels turning ... when it's time to type/write that is.
I am in a constant state of amusement or bemusement. The world is an absurd place.
Ain't it though...
And, I for one appreciate that fact.
Thank YOU! :) I dumped my answers on another blog, and then wrote about S.I.F.A. and people who light their farts on fire. I am such a lofty thinkah. ;)
MG!--Yes, my latin heartthrob run-ins have been tragic, to say the least!
66--Come to think of it, ROUSes might have been the trigger that started all this! But I think it might have been a friend's dollhouse furniture.
MA--Sesame Street for the Troubled
ChickLit--Pure inventio, and not too time consuming!
CHimmy--you're welcome! Tip your servers.
Cube--You remain my role model in all things. :)
(to the tune of "Fat Guy in a Little Coat"): Tiny Bush on a Giant Flower! Tiny Bush on a Giant Flower!
Ohs, and what sort of pain does your shyness cause?
How can you be a professor and be SHY? Explain yoself...
JB--and I have the pictures to prove it.
Chimm--Painfully shy means tummyaches and sweaty palms, mostly. And the prof part? Well, they HAVE to listen to me, right? No fear.
Post a Comment
<< Home