The anticipation is killing me
Given all the dust I'm kicking up, my breathing probablyadds to the puggy resemblance. Now what's the password, punk?
The interesting new angle on this move is that I'll be painting in my new place. It's another white-walled rental, but I'm allowed to paint. I've decided it's time to try this little hobby on for size. Unfortunately, this decision has transformed me from mildly capable repair person and infrequent Home Depot visitor into an HGTV-watching maniac who cannot sleep at night because she's pondering how to move furniture so that it "floats" and picking paint colors for her "accent walls." This is unusual behavior for me, and I'm mildly concerned. Oh yeah, and classes started back this week.
I'm going back to the fort. I find the smell of fresh cardboard so . . . soothing.
Labels: moving again, urbanity better be worth it


9 Comments:
I like password pug a lot.
So what accent colors have you selected?
Cookies and beer: The best part of every in-fort meal.
That pug may look tough, but I have a snausage in my pocket.
The dog treat. Sickos.
Do you think the homeless call their cardboard creations forts? Just wondering...
I wish I could paint my walls. These white walls are one of the primary causes of my mild insanity.
I can't wait to come and see you! Woot!
Assuming that I am allowed to come and see you.
Woot.
The best rental painting job I ever saw was when my friend's chubbly girlfriend helped him paint his Greg-Brady-style Mt. Rainier attic.
So I think step one in any successful painting process is probably: obtain chubbly girlfriend.
Oh, and shouldn't the pug be saying "I can has passwurds?"
MG!--He amuses me. I'm doing a burnt red color for my ACCENT WALL and I change my mind daily about what I want in my BR. Probably some pale yellow. That's today's answer.
66--Snausage is one of my favorite words. What a great ad campaign that was.
MA--the subdued Woot is hilarious. OF COURSE YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME.
JB--Damn, I'd rather just paint it myself. And my LOL skillz are sorely lacking, so I just have to pretend I've never heard of it. Sigh. I'm in ur fort . . .
Rental painting is always an adventure. I recommend a montage rather than actually doing it.
Claven--Get offa my cloud!!
SNUBBED!?
Post a Comment
<< Home