The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Anyone want hotdogs?

You know what makes a holiday weekend feel just right?

A little Hogzilla.
No, not this one. He's old news.

THIS one. Go 'Bama!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

I love that the hogzilla slayer is eleven. Way to raise up your boys down there!

Ok. Packing my pig cookbook and my good knives; should be in AL mid day tomorrow.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger m.a. said...

Oh. My. goodness. I can't belive that it just took one gun to kill that thing. I would have thought that it would have taken a bazooka.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

Damn! I wonder if they have any Wolly Mammoths roaming around rural Alabama.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

JB--Yes, I felt the need for details on the hunt and the kill. I thought of your gingham book immediately.

MA--It usually takes a pack of dogs and several people firing high-caliber rifles, as I understand it. Maybe Opie's a crack shot!

Chimmy--It is triassic or jurassic looking, isn't it? If the ice age comes, I'm moving in with these guys.

Claven--The deep south is the last great frontier, hon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home