Out of the frying pan and into the fire.And so endeth the transition period.
Labels: fini
posted by Megarita @ 9:25 AM
BOOOOO!I mean - Thanks for writing this blog. Hopefully the Devil will leave the south for a few get aways to D.C. Be well Lady.
Haha. I didn't even know you ended it for real. Enjoy not writing.
poop.
Wait, what? You're done? Aw man...
Sigh. I come back to blogging just to see you leave? No. Sorry. No. How do you like that? No. You can't. Shrug. That's that. Now write something new.
You toyed with my heart like it was a toy heart.
phooey. Come back? please?
Still being stubborn, are you? I'll be back. Heavy sigh.
I told you I was stubborn. Here it is May..soon June. Marguarita weather for Megarita.
Here it is October, autumnal motes and musings. Where's Megarita?
See how stubborn I am? Where is you?
:::peeking around::: I heard the Amy Winehouse wake was in here.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
BOOOOO!
I mean - Thanks for writing this blog. Hopefully the Devil will leave the south for a few get aways to D.C.
Be well Lady.
Haha. I didn't even know you ended it for real.
Enjoy not writing.
poop.
Wait, what? You're done? Aw man...
Sigh. I come back to blogging just to see you leave? No. Sorry. No. How do you like that? No. You can't. Shrug. That's that. Now write something new.
You toyed with my heart like it was a toy heart.
phooey.
Come back? please?
Still being stubborn, are you? I'll be back. Heavy sigh.
I told you I was stubborn. Here it is May..soon June. Marguarita weather for Megarita.
Here it is October, autumnal motes and musings. Where's Megarita?
See how stubborn I am? Where is you?
:::peeking around::: I heard the Amy Winehouse wake was in here.
Post a Comment
<< Home