The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cause I'm a follower, baby . . . .

(sung to the tune of "this love's in jeopardy," which came on the radio last night out of nowhere!)
Yay! It's me on the one day my short hair looked good (I'm now back to the more traditional shoulder length) and I threw on a cute t-shirt and some suburban mom's jeans!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger m.a. said...

You're adorable. I'm totally going to follow suit.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

You look like you've just gotten away with something spectacular.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger mysterygirl! said...

Yeah, that's quite a sassy expression. And your hair looks great. I totally envy your Simpsons avatar. :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Claven said...

Is this the Greg Kihn Band groupie look?

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

My Simpson's avatar would so hit that.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

MA--I don't know whether it's narcissism or what, but building yourself is neato.

JB--Exactly what I was going for. You and MG! looked so nice and honest.

MG!--Thanks!

Claven--Memories washing over you? Uh-uh-uhhhh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh?

Chimmy--Nothing quite like a compliment on one's two dimensional fictional self from someone else's two-dimensional fictional self. Thanks.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Your avatar and Claven's would be a hot couple. I love hook-ups in the two dimensional world!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

Megan--It is because we both look mildly intoxicated?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home