The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

And another . . .

This is from an excellent calendar discovered by JB. It came with magnets. Very special magnets. Like, consult-the-defense-department-paging-Stephen-Hawking-magnets.

6 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

I'm so happy about the four dimensional magnets. I've saved the cardboard sheet they're punched out of in case I need it when the time police contact me through my refrigerator.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger susan said...

That is fantastic.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

JB--Thank god you pointed them out to me, because I think I might have continued to misinterpret the line as saying "there are four magnets inside that have dimensionality." So wrong. So waiting for the time machine.

Susan--Thanks. I can't take a lick of credit!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

That was probably the reading they intended, but I was immediately like "4-dimensional magnets Whaaaaaaaa?"

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Claven said...

Beware of Xul's bearing junk food.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

JB--I didn't come to the "actual" reading for a while. Something about the use of the arabic number rather than the word changes the meaning.

Ray . . . Total double take on that one, since I've always spelled it Zul in my head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home