The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Speaking of . . .

Reading JordanBaker's hilarious story about pirates today (and her accompanying wish for a camera phone) made me look through my terrible phone camera files to see what little candids I'd taken over the past month.

This one was my favorite:
This store (which sells insurance, by the way) usually tells jokes on their sign, so I walked by hoping that this had a punchline. They could all be dead inside the building for all I know. But this is why a camera phone is a good purchase.

5 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger m.a. said...

Perhaps it's latin. Me Dic (poor latin for tell me).

Me= to me

Dico, Dicere, Dici (or is it Disci)?

To tell or say.

That's all I've got.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger mysterygirl! said...

I think that they were being held hostage, but the gunman allowed one employee to run outside to call for help. And you failed them. :)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Megarita said...

MA!?!?!?

MG!--ARe they mute? Like they had to write their cry for help in a sign and post it on a busy street corner? Not the best way to request medical attention, I must say. Hellooooo Darwin!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Claven said...

Between MA and MG's comments I can only think of the Latin lesson given by a Roman centurion in the Life of Brian. Y'know where he orders Brian to repeat the line all over the square until he realizes Brian's line was against the Romans.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

Cliffy--Nicely done! God I love that film.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home