The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Friday, June 09, 2006

That's DOCTOR MEGARITA to you!

I did it!

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'll pass along funny stories after I get my camp on. . .

8 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

WOO-HOO!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Claven said...

Muchos Congratulations!!!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

Awesome. Party on!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Megan said...

You go girl!!! I am so proud of you!

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger m.a. said...

Congrats, Meg!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger mysterygirl! said...

YAY!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Lara said...

I don't know how to say congratulations in a way that already hasn't been said, so "Yay! Congrats! Whoo hooo!"

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

Dr. Woots...PhD of Whoo Hoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home