The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
And so endeth the transition period.

Monday, August 21, 2006

experimentation

Because I am indeed queen of the candyasses and I feel cut off enough as it is, I'm going to try and see whether I can still do this from time to time without showing my cards, so to speak. Stay tuned. I'm digging deep to see if I can find anything funnier than my students. Tough call, hmm?

8 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger JordanBaker said...

To quote some Adam Sandler movie I can't remember the title of, "You can do it!"

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Yay!! You just made my day. And I'm sure there are several things in life far more interesting than your students. Who needs students? Ha, we don't need no stinkin' students!

Jordan: It's The Waterboy.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger m.a. said...

Hooooorrrrraaaaaaayyyyy!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

We don' need no steenkin' students. Wow. I just channeled Alfonso Bedoya.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

Crisscross. You blog about my coworkers and I'll blog about your students. We can help each other out...

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best news of the month :)

candyass must mean something different in the USA I guess

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Megarita said...

JB--The only one I know is Happy Gilmore, with the hockey stick and golf.

VP to the rescue!

MA--You're all spa-ed out right now, so I can't believe anything you say. It's the swedish deep tissue talking.

Cube--I think that will be my chant for the day, actually.

Chimmy--It lives! Sure let's plan that.

FF--Thanks. To me it means gutless to the point of princessness. And not in that good princessy way.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Good thing. I thought we were all about to quit when you left. I'm glad my pathetic pleading worked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home